Poly Lift System: Engineered Process for Fast, Clean, Affordable Solution With Same-day Return to Service
Here is our Poly Lift 7 step process:
- Assessment– determine cause, test soil strength, photograph site, explain scope of work
- Site Preparation– mobilize equipment, protect surfaces, drill 3/8” holes
- Strengthen Soil- 注入精密升降泡沫以填充空隙，稳定土壤并停止侵蚀
- Lift Slab Precisely– Inject Precision Lift foam in short, even bursts to achieve precise, desired lift within 1/10” accuracy
- Validate Difference– confirm slab is lifted and fully supported for long-term solution
- Site Rejuvenation– remove equipment and protection materials, clean and photograph site for client review and permanent file
- Client Review– review completed project, material used, and confirm customer satisfaction
What Causes Concrete Slabs to Settle?
健康的混凝土是一个坚实的substra的基础te – well-compacted soils provide a foundation upon which concrete structures perform. Over time, forces of nature take their toll. Decomposing soils, erosion and ground water migration break down this foundation. This is the root cause for concrete slabs to sink or settle.
To cure the problem, you need to eliminate the Cause. Injecting polyurethane resins into loosely consolidated soils, voids and water pathways will strengthen the earthen substrate and provide watertight encapsulation. With the soils consolidated and stabilized, concrete slabs will provide service for decades. At ESOG, we use Poly Lift, which targets the causes of settling and creates long-term advantages:
- Erosion Control
- High-Strength Void Fill
- Precise Slab Lifting
Why Poly Lift?
Poly Lift System targets the cause so the cure is long-lasting and at a fraction of the cost of slab replacement. At a minimum, concrete settlement is a nuisance and an eye sore. Uneven slabs are trip hazards and a threat to health and safety. In many cases this solution is also the fastest and most affordable.
The Poly Lift System is equal parts art and science. The high-strength polymer is scientifically formulated to strengthen soil conditions and hydraulically lift concrete slabs. One square foot of Poly Lift foam will support a load of more than 10,000 lbs. The art of the injection grants the precise lifting accuracy and restores safety and beauty to your concrete structure.
You Have Options
- 更换 - 几天进程：撕掉，拖拉，形式，倒，完成，修理景观
- Mudjack — heavy equipment needed, larger drill holes, cement-based material
- Poly Lift — light equipment and material, small drill holes, 15-minute cure time, little mess, 5 year warranty
Our Poly Lift option is both quicker & cheaper than the other options, plus we have a 5-year warranty. ContactEngineered Solutionstoday to find out more about our Poly Lift system.